28 May, 2015

Oliver!

For the last few months, our lives and Saturdays have been taken over by rehearsals for Oliver!  Kit had a part (Dr. Grimwig) as well as filling in as barman, and townsperson, and Ella was stage crew.  Our Saturday's for the last few months have been: dropping the kids at rehearsals from 8:45-4:30 and us taking the dog for a walk.

We went to see the final night of performances (3 nights) on Saturday and it was FABULOUS.  We have a wonderful drama department at our school (and I'm not just saying that because they're my friends)

Here's some photos from the night: none of Ella but she's a bit camera shy these days.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I LOVE to have comments-even if I don't know you, please stop by and say HI! If you have a question for me, I'll answer in the comments, so please check back.

ShareThis